As soon as you’ve been approved for your own unique SafetyPIN, you can immediately begin displaying your badge on any profile you own on the internet. Showing your badge to someone online is the easiest way to show them that they can choose you because they can trust you.
If you’re selling in the gig economy, your badge is a great way to attract new customers… and if you’re working, use your SafetyPIN to let potential employers know they can trust you. You can even use it for online dating!
Here’s how to download your badge in 3 simple steps…
- Log in to your account at app.getasafetypin.com
- Under your profile picture on the left side of the dashboard, click “View/Share Badge”
- Depending on where you’d like to display your badge, you have a few different options:
- Copy and paste: paste directly into emails, or documents
- Copy link: send the direct link to verify your badge, best for text messages and chat applications
- Embed in website: copy and paste the HTML code to embed your SafetyPIN’s badge directly into a website
- Send in an email: we’ll send your SafetyPIN badge to anyone you wish, conveniently through your dashboard
- Download: direct download an image of your badge to display on social media profiles like Facebook, Twitter, and on any dating website.
When you share your badge with someone, they are prompted to verify your SafetyPIN number through our secure website (to ensure no one else is using your SafetyPIN). They will only be able to see your image, name, and the city and state that you live. Your data will remain safely stored.
So what are you waiting for? Add your SafetyPIN badge to all your profiles and share it anywhere you want someone you met to know they can trust you.
Watch this short video to learn more about how asking for a SafetyPIN can keep you safer: